stila summer sets!

SmokeSignal16

Aw man that sucks I really really should have waited, I could have saved some major coins! Grrrrrrr....
th_wallbash.gif

revoltofagirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokeSignal16
Aw man that sucks I really really should have waited, I could have saved some major coins! Grrrrrrr....
th_wallbash.gif

yeah, I remember someone in the summer thread saying they were waiting til they or sephora came out with the sets... it sucks though paying full-price and then things go on sale!
th_hug.gif

Shimmer

If you've got the jing to pick any of these up (especially that lipgloss set!) GET THEM.
It's ALL yum.

Shadowy Lady

aaaaaah, I want at least three of these. I wonder if they ship to Canada. I always get my Stila stuff from Sephora!

mdjmsj

Wow, they have some great deals! I think I'm giong to get the Barbie Palette with the 24k gloss...if anyone international wants to do a CP, just PM me and I can add your stuff onto my order-all I ask is that we can split the shipping, because $7.95 domestic just seems like too much for one item (which was all I wanted to get...)

mae13

I'm curious if anyone is aware of any shipping codes available during this promo? (in case I do a cp with anyone)

shimegami

CRUNCH supposedly works for free shipping over $50 but it doesn't work for the 2nd day air shipping they require for Hawaii.

Dahlia_Rayn

I used the code APPRECIATE today for a free gloss, it's a 24K gloss, which isn't free shipping, but I'll be damned if it doesn't make up for it!

(In case anyone is wondering I picked up the gloss set and the Charmed palette/Golden Noir smudgepot/waterproof mascara set...the deals are amazing!)

revoltofagirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by pipsqu3ak
I am DYING for the golden noir smudge pot and charmed palette set! Damn this economy.
thmbdn.gif

I know how you feel! I'm on a no-buy until my bank account goes back up :/