Stila Warehouse Sale!

iheartcolor

I live about 7 hours away, and with the cost of gas now I just can't justify it. But a girl can dream.........

Are any Speckta-ites going?

-Lauren

yahoo.gif
OHHHHH I am totally going.

psmap8585

I am so going. Has anyone ever been before. This is a weird location on santa monica blvd and vine. Does anyone know where we are supposed to park.

SkylarV217

So how was it ladies, I saw some pictures and some of the prices on another site and it seemed absolutely amazing =/

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkylarV217
So how was it ladies, I saw some pictures and some of the prices on another site and it seemed absolutely amazing =/

I got there at about 6am and there was a line but not to bad. They started a half hour early and opened by like 7:30 and I was out of there by 8:15. Of course minus the 325.00 I spent but it was well worth it. Where did you see pic and prices? what site?

Debbie

Does anyone know when the next sale was? Why am I thinking that they have one prior to Christmas... like in November?

TISH1124

Man speaking of gas...I was able to fill my tank up for $30 and thats Super normally cost $55 ....So I would so be on the road! Have fun girls!

Flaerong

Wow! When I arrived at 10 am, there was NO line. Unfortunately, all of the sleeping princess pans were gone, along with all of the brushes except for the #2 under eye brush and the 70 watt illuminating liquid foundation. Other than that, I can't say I noticed anything else was missing. (The best of stila kits, $28, were all gone but while I was hanging around, someone put back two of them and I snagged one xD But I think the $20 gift of glamour kit is better)

Also, by the time I was leaving, at around 11:30, the warehouse wasn't even crowded anymore O__O.

You'd think with the recession that everyone would be crazy about getting such a bargain!

entyce08

I ended up not beaing able to go.....my babysitter flaked in me
ssad.gif
but i would love to here what deals you ladies came across!

SMMY

For those who couldn't make it to the real warehouse sale, beautycrunch is having an amazing online sale until Monday, Dec. 22. Also with any order over $50, you get free shipping using the code: BEAUTY.

redecouverte

i couldn't go either since i live in a different state
i go a few goodies from beauty crunch
a few of them will make great gifts

Latest posts