Still working on application EOTD/FOTD

DaisyDee

IGNORE THE HAIR, PLEASE...IT'S PULLED BACK SO I COULD DO MY M/U and I forgot to take it down before snapping pics.
weeping.gif

sg09q1.jpg

sg0a3l.jpg

I was going for a subtle but shimmery look all over. I think the flash blew out some of the intensity of the color.

DaisyDee

And nope, that's not a lone eyeliner mark under my nose...it's a scar from a really bad accident I was in when I was 19...same thing with the big scar in my hairline on my forehead. I have a few scars and my nose was broken. But that was the least of it LOL -- I broke my back in 8 places and had a spinal cord injury at the t-5 level. Sooo, yep, that means I've been wheeling through life for almost 18 years.
icon_eek.gif
Time flies when you're having...oops, nevermind! LOL

But really, my life is good... I am blessed.
smiles.gif

simar

:p very nice look
smiles.gif
its so natural, something i could even wear to school..! i've gotta try it

koolmnbv

Wow you have beautiful eyes! I love the soft shimmery look (sometimes more than bright colors *gasp*) what all did you use here?

DaisyDee

Aww, thanks you guys.
smiles.gif

I used:
(EYES)
I used WnW Champange Toast as a base
MAC Jest all over lid
Neutrogena Mineral Sheers in Pebble (the darker of the duo) on the lid
MAC Taupe eye kohl to line
CG Lash Exact

(FACE)
MAC Blot Powder
Jane Bronzer in Tahiti

(LIPS)
MAC Who's that Lady lipgelee

jess98765

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaisyDee
And nope, that's not a lone eyeliner mark under my nose...it's a scar from a really bad accident I was in when I was 19...same thing with the big scar in my hairline on my forehead. I have a few scars and my nose was broken. But that was the least of it LOL -- I broke my back in 8 places and had a spinal cord injury at the t-5 level. Sooo, yep, that means I've been wheeling through life for almost 18 years.
icon_eek.gif
Time flies when you're having...oops, nevermind! LOL

But really, my life is good... I am blessed.
smiles.gif

you poor thing hun!! your makeup looks fantastic though, and your skin is immaculate!

DaisyDee

Quote:
Originally Posted by jess98765
you poor thing hun!! your makeup looks fantastic though, and your skin is immaculate!

thanks...I'm glad you think my skin looks ok. the closer I get to 40 the more I am freaking out about my skin.
icon_eek.gif

Beautiful1

Your Make~up Is Gorgeous And The Shimmers Make You Look Divine!
encore.gif
I Know What You Mean I Have Been Using Anti Aging Products Since I Was 19 LOL (WTH)
eeksign.gif
But Hay I Am 37 Going On 38 And I Look In My Early Twenties (He He) But Seriously Just Load Up On Your Anti Aging Products Baby Girl, My Fave Is G.M. Collin (A Bit Pricey But Oh So Worth It)
wavey.gif

DaisyDee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beautiful1
Your Make~up Is Gorgeous And The Shimmers Make You Look Divine!
encore.gif
I Know What You Mean I Have Been Using Anti Aging Products Since I Was 19 LOL (WTH)
eeksign.gif
But Hay I Am 37 Going On 38 And I Look In My Early Twenties (He He) But Seriously Just Load Up On Your Anti Aging Products Baby Girl, My Fave Is G.M. Collin (A Bit Pricey But Oh So Worth It)
wavey.gif

Yay! We're the same age. I turned 38 this past February. I'm glad I'm not the only fossil on here!
rofl.gif