Sting Ray Boots?

M.A.C*Attack

So Rodeo weekend is here i had wrote a long story but i dunno what happened so heres the short version....

hubby and i walked in to a shop where they sold cowboy style boots i was always under the impression is was all faux animal for boots with the exception of leather sooo we walk in , i fall in love with these burgandy boots that lkook like their made with the tiniest of diamond they shined like noones buissness sooo i tell hubby buy me them they come out to bout $850.00 .

my nosey 9yr old asks if she can gets some i say no ,hubby says yes so she picked aligator and ostrige i said no and get her some like mine i ask what their made of the lady says STINGRAY i choke and ask her "REAL STING RAY?" with a big smile she says "YES" i tell hubby lets leave SHE ASKS IF EVERYTHINGS OK ? i say no i dont think i want any of the boots my kid picked or the ones i fell in love with !> then the lady says WELL IF U PREFER I HAVE IMITATION STINGRAY im thinking lady wtf r u crazy?
hubby still willing to buy them , i nicly as nice as i can be say no thank you i dont think ill be buying boots today hubby laughs we leave!

well i been thinking bout it and still want them but i dont think i could wear them with out feeling like S**T...

so my question is should i just go get them and suck it up since i fell in love and cant stop thinking about them or get the faux ones or stick to my guns and not get any???

WHAT WOULD U DO ??...HELP!

P/S They also had the matching belt!

and if u wanna see them just google stingray boots...

Janice

Well kudos for taking a minute to question if you want to support real animal hide/fur and the questionable practices usually associated with that industry. Not only that, but backing up your personal convictions with your spending dollars. If you're in love with them and the imitation is actual imitation and the boot is well made then I don't see the harm in purchasing the imitation.
th_dunno.gif

kaliraksha

Personally, if the imitation is good... I would get the imatation.. otherwise (once again personally) I wouldn't buy them at all.