Stinky Curtsy

OnaFyre

So, my Curtsy from Danse smells like old, yucky, nearly rancid lipstick. Nothing has happened to it (like melting or the like) since it's been in my possession. I've been avoiding MAC recently (spent my MAC montly budget by Jan 7th), but will be headed to my counter for the Mineralize stuff. Before I return it, I was just wondering if anyone else ran into the same thing. If Curtsy is just stinky, then I'll just keep it cuz I love it! Otherwise, I'm returning it.

deathcabber

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnaFyre
So, my Curtsy from Danse smells like old, yucky, nearly rancid lipstick. Nothing has happened to it (like melting or the like) since it's been in my possession. I've been avoiding MAC recently (spent my MAC montly budget by Jan 7th), but will be headed to my counter for the Mineralize stuff. Before I return it, I was just wondering if anyone else ran into the same thing. If Curtsy is just stinky, then I'll just keep it cuz I love it! Otherwise, I'm returning it.

Sorry thats happened to you...but I had to laugh at the title of the post! How funny
smiles.gif
I've had that happen with a few lipglasses and if you can handle the smell and its LE you may want to keep it and write to MAC to tell them. They will send you a check/voucher for a new product, that way you can keep or throw yours away and you can get something new!

prinzessin784

I just checked mine and it is fine! You must have got a rank batch or something haha I dunno! I would bring it back and swap it if they still have it because you're right, it's just such a gorgeous color!

MAC_Whore

The title of this thread made me laugh too!
lol.gif
My Curtsy is fine, but I had to exchange my Raquel LG, which is a brand new colour so it shouldn't smell stale. Some batches just do that, I guess. MAC would exhange it, I'm sure.

Stinky Curtsy sounds like the name of a punk band.
lol.gif

rchickos

Mine's fine too. I'd exchange it for another if you can. And I agree, Stinky Curtsy definitely sounds like a band name.
greengrin.gif

k_im

I just got my Raquel l/g in the mail yesterday and it smells bad :[

What should I do?!

prinzessin784

Quote:
Originally Posted by k_im
I just got my Raquel l/g in the mail yesterday and it smells bad :[

What should I do?!

contact customer service!

queenofdisaster

hahahahahahahahahaha
rofl.gif
@ stinky curtsy... i'm sad that classical is sold out. i wanted to get curtsy, but not if it's stinky. lol!

Latest posts