- select cover up concealer
- studio fix fluid foundation
- select moisturecover concealer
- painterley paint pot
- steamy nail laquer
- blacktrack fluidline
-- bare study paint pot
- beige-ing shadestick
- volcanic ash exfoliator (i know this was limited edition but i bought it the thursday it came out and used it twice and decided i loved it so went back to get another one and it was sold on on the monday which was frustrating)

i know most of the items are pretty 'neutral' so will appeal to more people but its like beyond a joke now i HATE havin to go back everytime i pass and ask i feel like such a idiot.
its also incredibly frustrating as i dont want to buy twice of everything to make sure i get it and when i run out i dont have to wait months for it i shudn't have to.

does this happen to anyone else or is it just my counter? lol

also there may a reason for this but if somethings sold out i can understand why they leave it on display as it could get forgotten about and not put back on display when it comes back into stock but why not put those little labels they have on the limited edtion stuff sayin 'sold out' why not put them on ordianry stuff thats sold out so people dont ask???

rant over
greengrin.gif
lol

trollydolly

there are certain things that are always sold out at my counter. golden bronzer and angel lipstick to name a couple. its very frustrating!

vocaltest

love nectar lustreglass is ALWAYS out at mine. i'm going to a diff counter tomorrow though, if it isn't in stock there i will SCREAM. also bare study paint pot has been out of stock on the site for aaaaaaages. along with painterly. well, last time i checked they were. UK MAC aren't doing very well at keepin us happy lately are they!

as_cute_as_pie

newcastle fenwicks (if thats what luceuk wanted to know!)
i work in the store so get a 20% discount which i can use on mac so i really HATE paying full price when i can get my discount there but may not have it for much longer so want to take advantage as much as i can!

i managed to get a painterly pot at the metro centre counter and didnt really mind paying full price as i desperatley needed it

but like when i went and asked for it i noticed the lip conditioners that they keep next to the till they were all empty apart from like the odd one slotted in

is there serious shortages going on or what lol

i just hate having to keep asking as when they say 'noo its still out of stock' i just feel like screaming lol

glam8babe

ive noticed that too, when i went to fenwicks they seem to be out of alot of things (most of them you mentioned) and once blacktrack fluidline

browneyedbaby

I've never had this... must be very lucky. The closest I've had is the MAC counter at Stansted telling me they don't stock SFF in NC15 at all, rubbish!!!!

brittanymorgan

my freestanding store is the only one around, unless you go into the city, and everything sells out! i have to go on the day a collection comes out to make sure i get everything i want.

Ang9000

Painterly & bare study seems to be sold out in the whole of london for the past I dont even know how many months!

Millgrove

Quote:
Originally Posted by trollydolly
there are certain things that are always sold out at my counter. golden bronzer and angel lipstick to name a couple. its very frustrating!

They are having trouble making Golden Bronzing Powder. It is out of stock pretty much everywhere, and nobody knows when they will get any.

Not good news, sorry.

thmbdn.gif