storage solutions for small spaces!

_trimm_trabb

Hello all! I share a small urban one-bedroom apartment with my boyfriend so my space is really limited! I pretty much have to keep my makeup in the bathroom...no room for a vanity in the bedroom. Can anyone share some storage solutions for storing makeup in small spaces? Our bathroom vanity just has a huge open cabinet on the bottom and two small drawers; one on either side. My makeup ends up in total disarray, all over the counter. Help!
th_dunno.gif

Skin*Deep

two of my best purchases ever are an acrylic DVD holder for all my palettes and a see thru over the door shoe organizer for lip and eyeliners (could also work for brushes too if you don't have many) keeps them off the counter, out of drawers, yet still out where you can see them all!

Kragey

I use a tall plastic tower; it's tall, of course, but it doesn't take up much space width or length wise. I organize the stuff inside using tupperware and little plastic baskets you can get for 3 for $1 at Staples.

rosegasm

i second the tower idea. personally i don't like to keep makeup in the bathroom (too much moisture), so if you can fit a tallish tower of drawers into your bedroom, it's like a makeshift vanity too.

CajunFille'

Before I got my vanity and moved into my walk in closet I stored my makeup in my bathroom as well. I used the plastic drawers you can get at Wal-Mart, heck I've even seen some at the Dollar General. I used the little plastic baskets to divide the drawers into sections. Ex, one basket for mascaras, one for eyeliners, one for paint pots. You can stack the drawers on top of each other if you have enough room under the cabinet. I was able to squeeze 2 stacks of 2 under mine.

Skin*Deep- The DVD tower idea is a great one! I'm trying that!

Meimei91

I agree with the plastic tower suggestion. I'm going to be moving into a dorm room when I start college in the fall, and that is what I'm going to use to store most of my makeup.

Latest posts