Storage unit?

sweetr

Lately I have bought way to much makeup and now it is everywhere. So I want to buy a drawer unit, but I live in Norway so I can't find any of the amazing stuff that you in the US can buy. The unit that I had in mind looks like this:

2005-12-29_G3_08267_rubbermaid-three-quarters-view_460x.jpg

So my question is: Do you know of a store that ships international that has something that looks like this?

sweetr

Nope, No walmart or any other stores that are like that
thmbdn.gif
I have been to the hobby store that we have here and they did not have anything like that. And not either at the hardware store.
th_dunno.gif

newagetomatoz

I use something similar to that for mine, but I REALLY out grew it (mine's smaller) so I'm getting a train case off eBay for Christmas. And I second the craft store suggestion! If there is one near you, definately check it out! Also, maybe try an office supply store for storage units, or ever a hardware store for stackable bins.

sweetr

I have been to the craft store im my town and in the neighbor town and they did not have any thing like it
ssad.gif
And I have also been to the hardware store, but those they has were to small. We don't have any office supply stores in my town.

Miss_M

What about Ikea ?!

They have a couple of stores in Norway and they sell all kinds of different storage units.

sweetr

I live about 6 hours away from Ikea, but I did check their homepage, but they did not have anything that looked like what I want

user79

God I need somethinkg like that too. My traincase is so disorganized - too much stuff! I found something like that a Home & Hobby store in Switzerland that looks perfect, but it's a bit too high to fit underneath my sink in my bathroom. I'm also still looking.
ssad.gif

Then I found a smaller one at a hardware store that would work, but it's SO UGLY looking! It looks more suitable for a manly tool garage. I don't want to have such an eye sore in my pretty bathroom.

sweetr

I understand you so much. I don't have my makeup in my bathroom, but in my bedroom and the only storage unit if found was dead ugly and I don't want something like that in my room. I have family in the Netherlands and one of my aunts are looking for the exact unit which I want and I hope that she finds it... I saw one of these on ebay, but the seller did not answer my questions so I'm not going to bid on that one...

thelove4tequila

Gosh I can't believe that little storage unit is so difficult to find in your country! They are everywhere in the US and dirt cheap. I would just try to stick to ebay. Hopefully you can find a seller. Good luck.

sweetr

I only found one that sold those and he is not answering my email, so I don't know what to do now
angry.gif

dizzygoo82

i may have to try something like that..my makeup is in a tackle box right now
smiles.gif
hahaha
go look at the traincase forum to see what it looks like if you're curious haha.

LuxeKitten

I'm in Australia, I use containers like that. You can get them from stationers (in Australia we have OfficeWorks), or storage shops (we have Howards Storage) or discount stores (in Australia they'ere often called $2 shops as everything in them costs around $2...)

HTH
smiles.gif

dialine13

hi, have you tried Ikea?? maybe they have on in Norway... they may not have this extact case, but there are so many other storage units that are good.

sweetr

Yep, we have Ikea in Norway but I did check Ikea's website and they did not have anything close to that one I want.