Storing nailpolish... in the frigde?

QueenBam

Haha... well I was just wondering, cause I noticed my mom's mom and my mom's godmom both keep their nailpolishes in the refridgerator. I'm not even kidding! I think this is so weird but they always insisted in keeping it there.

Is this weird? does anybody else do this? ....sorry but i think its funny! maybe because they are both crazy ol' ladies and they are seriously anal about it haha
smiles.gif

BEA2LS

I have heard of people doing this, I think Essie recommends it, too though I never do.. to be honest I have more nail polish than food in my fridge so it would be a problem lmao.

QueenBam

apparently its supposed to keep it "Smooth" and from separating... my grandma went to beauty school so that's why idk if there's any truth to it...

kittykit

I've been doing that for many years. Some of my nail polish are more than 6 years old and they're still like new! My friends (mostly males) were like
shockt.gif
when they opened my fridge and saw the nail polish bottles sitting nicely in there
greengrin.gif

TeresaEllis

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEA2LS
I have heard of people doing this, I think Essie recommends it, too though I never do.. to be honest I have more nail polish than food in my fridge so it would be a problem lmao.

yahoo.gif
hahahaha

PTinNY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahlia_Rayn
I would need a nail polish designated fridge! It'd be ridiculous!

I agree. I've outgrown a mini fridge size - need jumbo size

winwin

I used to do this but then I stopped cause my polish collection got too big. I have to admit my polishes did last a lot longer in there, I'd have really old ones and they would look as if it was just brought home from the store.

baton

do people notice that the nail polish dries faster when you use it straight from the fridge b/c it's colder than just storing elsewhere?

Latest posts