Storing Pot form MAC shadows....

addicted_2color

I don't de-pot my shadows....

So for those of you like me that don't de-pot, how/where do you store? I am terrified to de-pot in fear of messing them up and second, dropping the whole 15 pan after depotting.

If it matters....I have about 25ish mac pots. Right now I currently store them in two of the clear bags the try on pacs were in. It works as they have a zipper to keep them from falling out. But my problem is that it is sometimes hard to see/reach the color I want.

Any ideas or tips would be nice. TIA

mzcelaneous

I keep mines in clear little plastic sterlite drawers and sort them by color (greens/blues, purples/burgandies, neutrals, black/greys, etc).

pinkbundles

if you're scared of the 15 pan palette...you can try the quad. it's way smaller and you can coordinate!

but if you're really scared to depot...you can put the pots in one of those plastic drawers with three individual pull-out shelves.

joytheobscure

Quote:
Originally Posted by mzcelaneous
I keep mines in clear little plastic sterlite drawers and sort them by color (greens/blues, purples/burgandies, neutrals, black/greys, etc).

I do too, although not as organized as you..I have a drawer of eyeshadow pots, a drawer of blushers/bronzers/pearlizers/msf and a drawer of glosses lipsticks.