• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

**Stormy Eye Tutorial**

SugarAsh182

Someone requested this, so here you are!

You'll need:
MAC Twillery e/s
MAC White Wheat e/s
MAC Maroon pigment
MAC Blacktrack fluidliner
MAC Blue Storm pigment
MAC 213 brush
MAC 266 small angle brush

Step 1: Start with a clean make-up-less face
Noooomakeup.jpg

Step 2: Apply your concealer/foundation/bronzer/anything else! I didn't use an e/s base, because I wanted the top lid to be very light and fresh in comparison to the bottom lashline, but feel free to apply one here as well! Then, with your 213 brush, pick up some Twillery and apply a light wash to your eye:
Step1.jpg

Step 3: Apply White Wheat to your browbone and to the tear-duct in order to highlight:
Step2.jpg

Step 4: Apply a *light* dusting of Maroon pigment to your crease and blend:
Step3.jpg

Step 5: Load up your 266 small angle brush with Blacktrack fluidliner and line your waterline on your lower lid. Then, tight-line your top lid. I do this by opening my eye reeeeally wide and then simply applying the liner to the waterline of the top lid. I tried to get a good picture, but it turned out to be kinda scary lol:
Step4.jpg

Step 6: If you need to, add more fluidliner to your 266 brush. Then, carefully draw a line as close to your top lash-line as possible starting at the outer corner and ending at your pupil. Then, carefully thicken the line to the desired width. When you're done, it should look like this:
Step6.jpg

Step 7: For this step, make sure there is only a small amount of fluidliner on your brush, it will make cleaning up mistakes alot easier. Take your 266 brush and place the very end of it next to the outer corner of your top lid. Then, slowly sweep the brush up in a curve *lightly*. Don't press too hard, or else the line will seem too harsh. Then, if you need to, go over the same line again. If you make a mistake, simply clean it up with a wet Q-tip. When you're done, it should look like this:
Step7.jpg

Step 8: Clean off your 266 brush, or, if you're like me, take out your other 266 brush
smiles.gif
Then, mix a drop of Mixing Medium with Blue Storm pigment. Then, load up your 266 brush with the mixture and apply it alone your lower lashline. Make a thin line at first, and then build up to desired thickness. When you have a line that you're satisfied with, take your brush and place it on the edge of the line. Slowly extend it out so that it is parallel to the fluidliner above it. When you're done, it should look like this:
Step8.jpg

Then, apply mascara, lipgloss, and whatever else you need and you're done! Final product:
Saph123.jpg

Saph10.jpg

Hope this is helpful!
greengrin.gif

Classic Beauty

Quote:
Originally Posted by prppygrl69
ohh wee wee just in time for new years too,great tutorial,looks awesome

That's what I was thinking. I might change it up and use a brown eyesahdow instead of the maroon pigment. I dont have maroon pigment.

SugarAsh182

Thanks so much everyone! It was no problem really!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Classic Beauty
That's what I was thinking. I might change it up and use a brown eyesahdow instead of the maroon pigment. I dont have maroon pigment.

I forgot to add, any of the neutral shadows that I used could totally be replaced with others! So you should be fine w/ any other reddish brown e/s!

breathless

this is beautiful! i'll use this tomrrow! i have a new purplish shirt that i want to wear. this will go perfectly!

Chelly

omg thats so crazy!! a friend of mine has the EXACT SAME EYES AS YOU!! her left one has a bit of brown in it! but theyre more green - insane!! awesome tutorial btw
winks.gif

Latest posts