Strange find at Foley's

mjalomo

I went to pick up some of the items from Sweetie Cake at my Foley's MAC counter, and the manager there told me they were not out until tomorrow. So I bought a powerpoint pencil & some cleanser to tide me over. (He did let me see the Sweetie Cake stuff though.) When I arrived at the register, I noticed two palettes by it. Do you believe they were the Tailormade eyeshadows? I bought the warm. Maybe I will buy the cool tomorrow. He said they recently arrived with a shipment, but they were a Nordie's exclusive. I never expected to see them at this late date. Destiny?

Isis

Lucky you!
Sometimes that happens though, when their cleaning out their stock room and they come across strays that were missed before. That's how I picked up my Beau quad last fall at Nordies.

mspixieears

Wow...would you mind asking if they have any of the lipglasses? I'm quite interested in Check Please, as it wasn't available in Australia so therefore very hard to get.

mjalomo

I don't have a digital camera, but I'll try to use my cell phone in a minute. The outside is padded in black and white with a black plastic square in the lowwer right corner that has a purple and yellow crescent. I'm sure if you phone the counter here in Laredo, Texas the store can also verify. Maybe he will ship.

roxybc

How strange! I was just thinking last night that I should have gotten the warm tailormade palette!

martygreene

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjalomo
I don't have a digital camera, but I'll try to use my cell phone in a minute. The outside is padded in black and white with a black plastic square in the lowwer right corner that has a purple and yellow crescent. I'm sure if you phone the counter here in Laredo, Texas the store can also verify. Maybe he will ship.

Yup, that's the tailormade palette!

mjalomo

tailor.jpg

Here's the inside.