Strange hybrid haul!

User49

This has been really usefull! I love seeing what the colours look like on the skin! I am now keen to get some more of this collection!
smiles.gif
Thanks!!!!

IcesUltraGlam7

Thank You for sharing,I havnt been to MAC since my baloonacy haul.The computer swatches looked pretty vague.So it's apreciated for sharing. =) I will be getting the collection myself.

I like the way Strange Hybrid looks on you. Nice

*Luna*

What a fantastic haul! *Jealous*

::taps foot and patiently awaits arrival of pro card so I can do some serious damage to my bank account with this collection::

The lippies look awesome on you! And thank you so much for the swatches!

amazing! thank you for the color swatches, before looking at your photos i wasn't interest to get anything from this collection, now they all look so attractive.

cno64

Hooo-WEE!
clap.gif

That is one tee-rific haul!
Thanks for the wonderful photos; they will really help me when I make my haul from the MAC website in a few days.
P.S. I plan to get "Ladybug," too; I've been wanting it and it seems to fit in this collection.

xsparkage

Quote:
Originally Posted by cno64
Hooo-WEE!
clap.gif

That is one tee-rific haul!
Thanks for the wonderful photos; they will really help me when I make my haul from the MAC website in a few days.
P.S. I plan to get "Ladybug," too; I've been wanting it and it seems to fit in this collection.

get it!!!! i LOVE it. love love love!!!!!