Strange Hybrid party Haul/London Pro Haul

girlstar

Okay, so it's been a while since I posted a haul, forgive me!
smiles.gif

Tonight I made it to the Strange Hybrid event in Toronto. I limited myself to only buying two items though, because I am moving to the UK in fall and I need to save money! Good thing that nothing really interested me from SH.. but I did end up getting Orchidazzle, which is weird because I would have NEVER bought purple lipstick! It's so sheer though, with a nice sparklyness to it, that it looks nice and not freaky. I also picked up Iris Accents softsparkle, I guess I was having a purple kinda night!

may1-1.jpg

may1-2.jpg

Orchidazzle on my bare lips (which are kinda pigmented, and also had Malibu Barbie on them earlier, but had mostly worn off when I ate a lovely smogdog in Toronto..)

may1-3.jpg

Also, I made a point of going to MAC Pro London when I was in the UK in March.. and of course I had to buy some things.. so I ended up getting Cobalt and Tilt eyeshadows. I love Tilt - I have no idea why I didn't have this colour already!!

may1-4.jpg

Me, looking disheveled outside of MAC Pro London after a lonnnggg day of sightseeing.
smiles.gif

may1-5.jpg

Ernie

I bought the orchidazzle too, cause it was sheer and sparkly! What's a smogdog, btw?

User40

I got Iris Accents pencil too and love the color, but the glitter tends to irritate my eyes. And I'm waiting for my shipment of Moonflower e/s and Orchidazzle l/s to arrive. Thanks for posting the great pictures and description as I have been worried that it would be way too dark, but it looks gorgeous!

girlstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ernie
I bought the orchidazzle too, cause it was sheer and sparkly! What's a smogdog, btw?

It's a hot dog from a street vendor
smiles.gif
Also known as streetmeat haha!

Latest posts