strange lol, but: words

Vinyl Vapour

ok this sounds strange, but im interested in what are your favourite words lol! mine are:
$ illuminate
$ iridescent
$ shimmer
$ feather
i think the first three show a pattern! must buy revlon skinlights....
greengrin.gif

AlliSwan

I love the word feather! And the words extravagant, fabulous, fantastic, sexy (gotta say it like Nicole Richie), and couture... I always HATED the words elbow, waffle, and any really sick terms referencing sexual organs (I'm not being a prude, I just hate even reading them, so I'm not typing them out!).

Totally OT and I don't mean to step on your toes at all, but Benji Madden lost his superstar status the day I heard him knocking his fans as "a bunch of lame-ass 12-year-olds"...it's like, you wouldn't BE where you are without those fans, and it's YOUR music that's attracting your fanbase...Again, not to be mean about you liking him, I just want fans to know that he said this because I was appalled by it.

singinmys0ng

lol what a great thread!! mine are..

Booger
Retard
Bananas (I just like to write it out lol)
Mississippi (yes i can still spell it!)

I think thats it.

MACgirl

awsome
lover
mac
cute
pretty
what
kiss

i hate:
any word on the back of a product thats unreadable
hella
farts (not so much fart, but fart(s) i cant stand....lol that sentence is wierdlol)
as if (HATE IT, love it i nthe 90s though)
lather

MxAxC-_ATTACK

i cant think of any words that i like except Cookie. which if you stare at it long enough it looks crazy!

but i can think of some i cant stand!

One.. i cant stand the phrase "LOL" .
and Hella
and the phrase "can i go with"
also ...." Jam" is ONLY acceptable referring to the food. any other form of this word . i can not stand.
people who say Cool instead of Cold as in " its a cool drink" i cant stand that either. i have no idea what this bothers me but it very strangely does!

ChrisKsAngel

Words I love...

payday
MAC
however
sleep
Saturday

Words I hate...

BRB, WTF... I don't mind them so much online, but some of my friends have started using them everyday.
Da Bomb. My daughter picked up this term which needs to stay in the 90's from TV. She uses it all the time and it drives me crazy!

jeanna

Ew, I don't like "hella" either. I don't know why, exactly... it just sounds weird. I think maybe it's because whenever I hear someone use the word, it never sounds genuine, like it's not a word that they would actually use and are only using it for the 'trend factor'.... so it comes out sounding all contrived.
th_dunno.gif

Hmmmm.... a word that I like.... fothermucker? Hahaha... I don't swear so I like to use a play on the swear word without having to actually swear
greengrin.gif

user2

* nocturnal
* flabbergasted
* deoxyribonucleic acid (get it during a Scrabble match and ou're the king of the world
greengrin.gif
)

Everything that's alomost a tongue twister!
smiles.gif

mspixieears

Quango. That scored points aplenty when I whipped it out in a Scrabble game.

I like 17th-century spellings of words in English,

e.g. a line from Sir Thomas Wyatt

Eche seke his semblable

meaning 'each (person) seeks his similar'

I'll quit before I get boring and nerdy...

Vinyl Vapour

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlliSwan11
Totally OT and I don't mean to step on your toes at all, but Benji Madden lost his superstar status the day I heard him knocking his fans as "a bunch of lame-ass 12-year-olds"...it's like, you wouldn't BE where you are without those fans, and it's YOUR music that's attracting your fanbase...Again, not to be mean about you liking him, I just want fans to know that he said this because I was appalled by it.

ah, i never heard that.... time to find a new fave i think! (cause i agree with what you say - why cant some singers just be grateful for what they have, cause their 'lame-ass 12-year old' fans got them where they are!)
any waayy... words. i also hate the words: chuckle (just sounds strange)
dully (as in ''blahblah shone dully) and crate. (just so... blah!)

makeuplover

cant think of a favorite word....but i cant stand when people say OMG instead of saying oh my god or things like that like LOL,BTW and BRB...i dont mind people typing it out but saying it to a persons face just annoy me dont know why?

singinmys0ng

ohh i have another fav word i thought about..

Kitty

i know what you all mean when people say BRB in person..they sound so valley girlish or they sound like those people who don't know how to cuss right,lol.

Latest posts