Strawberry Blonde l/s - still available at Nordstrom online

jackie

Anyone know of a MAC counter that I could call in hopes of locating Strawberry Blonde? Also, do some/most/any MAC counters ship? I can't find this anywhere...that's what happens when you're late to the party, I guess.

user3

Just incase you can't find it. Nars makes a lookalike called Niagara.
It's little softer pink but super close in color!

toofaced

Try Nordstroms.com, they had it just the other day

HTH
lol.gif

kimmy

d say try buying it from nordstroms.com
winks.gif
they still have some left, i'm sure. i was at my counter today and they still had it, if you can't find it, pm me and i can pick it up for you next time i'm there
smiles.gif

lovedust7

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackie
Anyone know of a MAC counter that I could call in hopes of locating Strawberry Blonde? Also, do some/most/any MAC counters ship? I can't find this anywhere...that's what happens when you're late to the party, I guess.

MAC Palm Beach. All MAC stores will ship within the US.

ledonatella

I placed an order for it last week (along with Sharp Beige) and they are still "pending" after 7 days. The first half of my order came the other day, but this half is not. Which probably means they cannot locate a tube....I'll update if I do get it, but Nordstroms sometimes still has things listed that they are out of stock on, just an FYI.

asteffey

Quote:
Originally Posted by ledonatella
I placed an order for it last week (along with Sharp Beige) and they are still "pending" after 7 days. The first half of my order came the other day, but this half is not. Which probably means they cannot locate a tube....I'll update if I do get it, but Nordstroms sometimes still has things listed that they are out of stock on, just an FYI.

damn, what a bummer.

Winthrop44

Quote:
Originally Posted by ledonatella

Don't worry yet. Same thing happened to me. The shoes I ordered came about 5 days before my Strawberry blonde, but the l/s did arrive yesterday.

ledonatella

Ok, here's my update: It's been almost 20 days since my first part of the order was received BUT lo and behold I'm getting my Strawberry Blonde and my Sharp Beige!!! Also my Petal Pusher lustreglass came a few dyas ago too, I didn't realize this was in limited supply, but they found it at the Tacoma WA Nordies. I can't wait to see which store the Catherine D. stuff is from, cause then I'll let you know and then maybe you can just order it straight from them
smiles.gif