STRAWBERRY NET!!! is it fake?

alexh3118

Hey everyone

I have just bought a MAC eyeshadow off StrawberryNet (ricepaper) and I cant really make up my mind wether its legit or not.
When I received it the packaging it was sent from Hong Kong
shockt.gif
when I see that I get a little worried,

Whats youre experiences with them??

vintageroses

Hey!
smiles.gif

Strawberry net is located in HK so no surprise it's send from there. Well there are some mixed reviews & opinions on if the products are legit. I personally have bought some stuff from there i.e laura mercier & perfume & they were all perfectly fine & legit!Maybe counter check your mac shadow with others you already own?
greengrin.gif
I've never tried to buy anything MAC from there so I can't say for certain! sorry!

tamarindi

I bought an eye shadow (sky blue) in a pan form from them that very very fake, it was in a mac sleeve but the sticker on the pan just said sky blue and it didn't have the regular mac sticker.
A few weeks later I bought sky blue from a mac store and the eyeshadows looked very different.

So straeberrynet definitely sells fake mac!

Mercurial

I've bought a few things from Strawberrynet which were legit but I heard on other forums that a number of people had bought MAC that was found to be fake. Disapointing really as I assumed it was a decent site.

alexh3118

Thankyou guys
smiles.gif

Yeah I've compared my *real Parfait Amour to my StrawberryNet bought Rice paper and the stickers font color on the back looks a bit off and even the grooves on the plastic of the case appear to be very very slightly different. I reckon alot of these websites sell real items yet throw in some fakes too.