StrawberryNET - Fake MAC

DaisyPie

I logged onto SN today to see if they have any new MAC products, and they do - lots of them! I was so excited until I saw which products were new:

Eye Shadows: MAC - Cosmetics & Make Up - StrawberryNET.com

Pigments: MAC - Cosmetics & Make Up - StrawberryNET.com

These are all the colours that are faked 99.9% of the time on Ebay!

I'm so upset right now because I love StrawberryNet, but now I'm really wondering if all the great products I've bought from there are even the real deal
ssad.gif

chameleonmary

I have a feeling rumours swirled around about Strawberrynet being fake items... but it was proved false? I have bought Stila and Dior items from there and they appeared perfect?

DaisyPie

I have also bought many items from SN and haven't had a problem with them before, the only reason I'm wary of the current MAC eye shadows and pigments that they're stocking is the fact that they are the most commonly faked colours. It seems odd to me that they are only stocking those particular colours and no other colours at the moment.

If you look on Ebay at the auctions which offer a large amount of pigments and/or eye shadows all in one big lot, they're most likely going to be those exact colours.

red

I have to admit though, if I had seen the picture below (taken from their website) on Ebay, I wouldn't be buying it.

04129183002.jpg

jade8783

I myself usually don't by cosmetic stuffs from Hongkong because Hongkong, as well as Shanghai, is famous for counterfeit cosmetics and clothing.
I bought SKII skincare, Maybelline, and perfume in Hongkong. All of them were fake. The skin care smelled weird. Maybelline lipstick was sweating with oil on top of the stick, and along the height. Perfume scents disappear after 30 minutes (it's Burberry Weekend, not supposed to vaporize THAT way). I bought them in a central shopping district in Hongkong Island. Who knows what they make in Lantau Island or Kowloon Island of Hongkong.

jessicalovesmac

I always thought Strawberry.net was sorta like a CCO. They get discounted stuff through legit means. Now I'm wondering if that's true.

Latest posts