Stress and Diet have taken a toll on my skin

Pascal

I never knew how much my skin could be affected from stress and diet... In the past year I have been through so much problems with my family and I am not even the cause, I'm actually the one stuck in the middle listening to each side as they tell their story and cry on my shoulder as they vent. I also have to be the reason the family reunites... I am the only reason this family functions, but if you see how flawless my skin was 1 year ago and compare it with now oh my God can you see a difference, a HUGE difference. Also I have a horrible diet now comparing to last year. Last year I ate spinach and fresh vegitables every day and thats why my skin glowed, I hardly had dark circles under my eyes. I move dout earlier this year and I could not afford to eat out any more so I started to eat whatever was around, I only gained like 3 pounds so it's easy to het rid of that but you can see on my face from my poor dieting habits... I have acne scars, pimples from when I stress out and cry over my luck, dark circles from not sleeping enough, dull skin from not eating vegitables every day. Also last year when I worked out at the gym I saw results right away, now I don't see any results because Im not eating healthy... You can exercise and drink water all you want but if you consume processed foods and drinks and you dont eat healthy every day you will not see any improvement in your skin, or body. I had muscles last year I was well toned, I can lift weights all day now and not see any tone in my body at all. So i started eating healthy no matter what the cost, even if I have to sacrifice shopping I will, I just want my healthy body and skin back .... This year just seems like it has been a curse on my family, one bad thing after the other I just pray to GOD that soon this emotional rollercoaster nightmare will be over and we can be a happy and healthy family, because I have no one else in the world but my family.
Thanks for reading and for all your support.

Korms

It sounds like you know what you need to do to be healthy again so I hope your family situation gets resolved so you can get some much deserved and needed time to focus on yourself. Family is important, but if you're not healthy and stress free you'll burn yourself out and your family won't be able to rely on your support as much.

Look after yourself first so that you have the strength to look after others
smiles.gif

Latest posts