Studio Careblend Powders

BeautyByLele

Yes I have this in Dark and I like it. It feels very soft and it blends right into the skin ! I use it over my liquid foundation as a setting powder. Also I have used it as an all over face powder. It works great. I alternate between the studio careblend powder and my MSFN. Im also thinking about getting on of the studio pressed powder from Surf Baby

spectrolite

I bought it a few months ago and kind of just forgot about it. It's not something I reach for that often but maybe I'll give it another shot.I can definitely agree that it is pretty soft =)

afulton

Me too! It's just sitting in my collection. I don't use it much at all.

I bought it a few months ago and kind of just forgot about it. It's not something I reach for that often but maybe I'll give it another shot.I can definitely agree that it is pretty soft =)

lexielex

I switched to this from my msfn. I like it much better, msfn broke me out a little bit, with this I haven't had that
issue at all. It is very soft and give my skin a nice natural look i love it I'm on my second one.

antigone21

I am thinking of buying something different when I'm done with my msfn, maybe this. Is the finish more matte than the msfn? The names are the same but are the colours the exact same?

lexielex

The colors are not exactly the same, in msfn I wear dark but in careblend I wear deep dark.
I find the finish almost the same it's matte but's it very soft and glowy.

antigone21

Thank you! I'm medium-dark in msfn. I might get something else if the finishes are the same, I am looking for something matte to set my foundation in the morning and also touch up the shine during the day. I don't like msfn for touch-ups.

Nepenthe

I don't find the colours match up, the MSFN always seem to pull yellow/orange especially in the darker shades. I find the CB to be less so.

Latest posts