Studio Finish Concealer Rant!

prncezz

angry.gif

The MAC Studio Finish Concealer in NW20 is ALWAYS sold out online! I swear that I have never seen it in stock. I have the NW15 but it's too light for me. I really want the NW20 so badly... I feel like they're never going to re-stock it online.

It really sucks because there isn't even a MAC store in my province!

What's your take on this? Do you think it'll be back soon?

prncezz

Ohh it's not though! Not on the Canadian site. It's still out of stock. I check everyday now. It's really sad.
ssad.gif

leenybeeny

Have you tried placing an order over the phone rather than online? You never know
smiles.gif
Also, if you have no counter close by to you, some stores will ship. The Pro store in Toronto will ship no problem.

prncezz

Quote:
Originally Posted by leenybeeny
Have you tried placing an order over the phone rather than online? You never know
smiles.gif
Also, if you have no counter close by to you, some stores will ship. The Pro store in Toronto will ship no problem.

Ooh I've never ordered from the phone before. I guess I'll try that tomorrow then! But I'll have to pay S&H then won't I? Because I always use free shipping codes online.

leenybeeny

Quote:
Originally Posted by prncezz
Ooh I've never ordered from the phone before. I guess I'll try that tomorrow then! But I'll have to pay S&H then won't I? Because I always use free shipping codes online.

hrrmm.. not too sure on that one.. you could see if they will make an exception .. can't hurt to ask!

fingie

Ironically enough, I went to my local counter for NW20 studio finish concealer today and they were out. My fave MA suggested the one in the stick instead so I got that and we'll see how it goes...