Studio Finish Matte foundation

MACaholic76

As you all know this has been discontinued. Boo.
It's been my HG foundation for years and unfortunately, I didnt stock up. I've called EVERYWHERE, including the Lost but not Forgotten program and nothing has turned up as of yet.
For those who have used it or who still use it and have tried other foundations, are there any replacements?
This was perfect, not too matte, not too oily, just natural look and feel with sheer to moderate coverage.
Any suggestions are highly appreciated. Thanks!

OoflowerbudoO

Hi, I just picked up this foundation from my local CCO in Ohio, you may wanna call yours and see if they have any in stock!

MACaholic76

Quote:
Originally Posted by OoflowerbudoO
Hi, I just picked up this foundation from my local CCO in Ohio, you may wanna call yours and see if they have any in stock!

OMG! Are you serious? I need this so bad. I'm pm'ing you!

MAC_Whore

I would also keep in mind that those foundations where DCd quite some time ago, so they may have turned by now.

The closest foundations in stock at current are:

Studio Fix Fluid SPF 15 (true matte finish - med/buildable coverage)
Select SPF 15 (natural matte finish - med coverage)

Good luck.
winks.gif

MACaholic76

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Whore
I would also keep in mind that those foundations where DCd quite some time ago, so they may have turned by now.

The closest foundations in stock at current are:

Studio Fix Fluid SPF 15 (true matte finish - med/buildable coverage)
Select SPF 15 (natural matte finish - med coverage)

Good luck.
winks.gif

I know I know. My manager keeps warning me about this and I just refuse to accept the truth. The foundations are probably a gazillion years old.

I am going to try the SFF with strobe cream and see if that would sheer it out a bit. I hear and see a lot of success with it but I've tried sheering out the SFF before and it just doesnt work for me.

I dont like the Select SPF. I find it sooo weird on my skin.

Thanks for your help and for delivering the truth (I must accept it now)

MAC_Whore

I am guessing you like the matte finish due to your request, but if you are willing to try a satin finish, the Hyper Real foundation is a sheerer formula. It gives a great glow. It would probably be great on you as your skin looks amazing!
winks.gif

Latest posts