Studio Fix And Duo Mat Shades For Nw47/mufe Hd 178

Mandy4610

For those that wear NW47 in studio fix fluid, what shade do you wear in Studio fix powder? The MA recommended N9 to me. It looks like a good match, but due to my hyper-pigmentation, I wondered if getting something a bit darker is better. It is also way lighter than the NW47 SFF when I do swatches. Finding the right shade of foundation is a pain.
Do normally use a powder thats a perfect match, lighter, or darker?

Also if anyone is using MUFE HD 178 or Mat Velvet #80, what shade of MUFE Duo Mat do you use?

AdrianUT

I would try N9 or NW 45 in the studio fix. It does oxidize so it may work.
I don't know that much about the MUFE but, I used 214 and I'm around a MAC NC45. I'm guessing chocolate would work for you.

When I choose a powder, it does not bother me if it is a bit light if it is going over foundation. But, not so light I look ashy. I wear studio fix in C7 it matches spot on most of they year. Even in summer when I get darker I still wear it w/o a major difference.

HTH.

Mandy4610

Thank you. This does help. I went ahead and bought MUFE Duo Mat in 218, which I had before.
I tried MAC SF in N9, but I really did not like it. It was an ok match but it looked ashy.
I guess I will be sticking to MUFE for powders/foundations. Mac does not seem to like me.