studio fix fluid <3 before&after

anuy

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbie_doll_713
I'm curious, does it stay fairly matte? I have somewhat oily skin. So i always mix my foundation with Oil Control Lotion, trying to find a good liquid foundation. It looks amazing! I'm just afraid to buy it and have it make my skin oily. ??

well, i wouldn't say i'm an oily person but i do start getting a little bit of oil around my nose/upper lip and t zone after 8 hours of wearing makeup BUT i'm a lot less oilier (is that even a word?) with the SFF than any other foundation AND i set it with invisible set powder which i think helps with oil control. i would say get a sample? but chances are, if this makes you oily then every other foundation will do the same because this is just the best!

KJam

Not looking...

Damn, I looked. Now I am going to have to buy it.

You look great!

anuy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandyisntcool
whoa, do you work in retail? cause i'm deff. going out to buy that now!

hehehe yep. nordstroms.

allan_willb

OOOOOMMGGGGGG!I'm speechless.Your are so flawless.I love it.Beautifuuurrrr.

Another thing.Which areas of the face do you highlight with the set powder?

Thanks =)

Allan

blueyedlady87

Quote:
Originally Posted by anuy
well, i wouldn't say i'm an oily person but i do start getting a little bit of oil around my nose/upper lip and t zone after 8 hours of wearing makeup BUT i'm a lot less oilier (is that even a word?) with the SFF than any other foundation AND i set it with invisible set powder which i think helps with oil control. i would say get a sample? but chances are, if this makes you oily then every other foundation will do the same because this is just the best!

Thanks so much! Well, you sold me on this one. As soon as my Studio Matte runs out I'm getting this.