Studio Fix Fluid or Studio Tech?

x-bebe

I've been using Studio Fix Powder for the past half a year, but I found that it looks flawless at first, but needs reapplying after like 4-5 hours. I like good coverage (like a doll would be, flawless skin). Sometimes Studio Fix powder looks a little bit flakey on me. I have combination skin. A really oily t-zone and some dry areas (poor me
weeping.gif
)! So, which would you guys recommend is better for my oily/dry skin, yet gives great medium to full coverage? Thanks in advance!

YOOTOPiA

i say studio fix fluid that stuff is amazing, it works well on allll skin types whether you're dry, oil, combo or normal. it also sets by itself without needed powder over it.
if you're using fix powder and find yourself to be a bit powdery, fix + is great. i get powdery too because of my peach fuzz and just a spritz of it takes care of it.
as for tech, i do like it but find that i need to set it with some kinda powder whether it be blot or fix or whatever. it was a little too dewy for me (i'm combination too).
but if you're going to decide between tech and fluid i say fluid ALL THE WAY
hth

Luxurious

i think studio tech is great and nice for all skin types. maybe not for very oily. I have dry skin and sometimes combo and it's great for this types. I would recommend it. i don't tried studio fix fluid or powder...sorry

serendipityii

I've used both and Studio Tech is a lot more noticeable on dry spots of my face... SFF looks flawless and lasts for-freakin-ever.

x-bebe

Wow, thanks for the fast recommendations
smiles.gif
It sounds like Studio Fix Fluid is the one to pick =) Does it by any chance provide more coverage than the powder version does?