Studio Fix Fluid vs. Bare Escentuals

sarahbeth564

Right now I'm using BE and getting pretty good coverage, but I like trying new things.
smiles.gif

Have any of you used both? Which do you like better? Pros and cons of both? Before and after pictures? I'm looking for any info you can give me. Thanks!

AlliSwan

As much as I looooove the coverage of the new foundation, I can't help but worry it will cause skin problems, especially over the summer (it's wayyyy hot here and I work outside and sweat all day, might not be a problem for others). BE can be a little powdery looking, but a spritz of Fix+ , er, fixes that right up!

2_pink

I've been using BE for quite sometime, and have publicly sworn to never go back to liquid foundations, or any other foundation for that matter. Well....hearing about Studio Fix Fluid got me excited and i decided to try it.

And.........i ADORE it. Ive only been using BE to lightly set SFF. But yeah, great coverage and i love the feel of my skin, especially with Prep+Prime Skin. I havent noticed any breakouts or signs that my skin isnt liking it. Also, i finally got the 187 brush, and i love it for applying SFF, some of you may gasp at the idea of even going near a liquid product with the beloved 187, but trust me...its really not that bad. Plus, it helps control my oily zone.

mjacqueline

I use both mineral makeup and today I had a MA use SFF on me. SFF provides beter coverage and it stays matt for a long time unlike my mineral makeup. SFF beats hands down on performance but I do wonder what will happen to my skin in the long run. So I kinda decided to stick tp my minerals for everyday wear and SFF for special ocassions.

user4

I love BE, I've been wearing it for a couple of months now and swear by it... and I HATE liquid foundation... always have and thought I always would...

On that note, on Saturday, I got a sample of SFF and it's just the silkiest, smoothest foundation ever. It provides great coverage and is not cakey AT ALL. It lasts forever (longer than BE actually) and it makes the skin look so glowy.... it's seriously my new love!!!!

shygirl

I've used both...and still do. I like Studio Fix but it has that foundation/pancake type of finish to me. So, I dust a light dusting of BE Warm Tan & Warm Radiance on top of the Studio Fix on certain areas of my face. I use Prep & Prime skin underneath everything. The results are flawless and glowing.

Shawna

Since I'm allergic to the new studio fix fluid
cry.gif
I guess I'll have to stick to powder foundations. That said, when it was on, my skin was flawless, and I loved the texture. My burning, itching skin didn't agree though.

Latest posts