Studio fix fluid

sarahbeth564

I live 300+ miles from the nearest MAC and I really want to get SFF. But the whole shade thing is scaring me.

Do you think that if I emailed MAC they would send me a sample since I live so far from a counter?

Or could anyone go to their counter and get me a sample to see if its the right shade?

LMK. Thanks!

I totally spaced. I'm a NW15 normally

user2

Well when you're a NW15 normally I don't see any reason why to be unsure about the foundation color because that's why MAC has this shade system!

I wouldn't see any sense if the NW15 in Select SPF15 would be darker than the NW15 in SFF!

giz2000

In my personal experience (mind you, not everyone is the same!), I found that SFF was running lighter than usual...I had to get NW 25 instead of my usual NW 20 (I looked like a ghost with that on)...so the NW 15 should be light enough for you...

PrettyKitty

Seems like NW shades are lighter than usual.. and NC shades are darker..

I got NC25 and it was way too dark. It was almost exactly like NC37 in Select FPS15.

So I bought NC15 too, to mix them together. NC15 looks like a NC20 on me.

gilkelias

I'm normally a NW20 (in the powder Studio Fix), so I got samples of NW20 and NW15 SFF. In the containers, they look almost exactly the same, so I figured the NW20 would be fine. But once I tried it on my face, the NW20 was obviously a bit too dark. I've been using the NW15 for the past few days and it seems to be a perfect match (much like the NW20 powder).

Also, as soon as I walked up to the counter and told the MA I was a NW20 normally, she immediately told me I'd need NW15 in the fluid. Not sure if it helps much, but she did end up being right.

alurabella

I got the NW15, and it looked ORANGE on me. I just got it last week... I was very dissapointed.
ssad.gif

nicemeka

Last weekend I purchase the NW45 and after the day gone by it started turning orange on me. I thought this will work out for me but it didn't. It worked well with my como skin, but i guess i have to stick with my Studio Tech.

Latest posts