studio fix fluid

Luxurious

I'm NC27-25(studio Tech) and whats the best color for me when I buy studio fix fluid. I heard that the colors are different so I just wonder...
and my next question is: I heard that many girls use SFF with 187 brush. But how? do you make something of the foundation on the brush or a bit on the hand. i really dont know
smiles.gif

thanks for answer
smiles.gif

BlahWah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luxurious
I'm NC27-25(studio Tech) and whats the best color for me when I buy studio fix fluid. I heard that the colors are different so I just wonder...
and my next question is: I heard that many girls use SFF with 187 brush. But how? do you make something of the foundation on the brush or a bit on the hand. i really dont know
smiles.gif

thanks for answer
smiles.gif

I think there's a thread on this, but I can't search right now, so I'll do what I can from memory. =D

As for the best colour, most have gone down a step in the colour system, and/or for us NC-ers, we'd mix a bit of NW to even out the orangeness found in the NC's. e.g. I'm NC35 and I mix NC30 w/ NW30 (tho the sample is marked NW25?) as I'm applying, i.e. I use the 187 to lightly "dot" on NC30 on t-zone, cheeks, jawline, then do the same w/ the NW30, then blend

For getting the product on your brush, I've heard of someone pouring a bit into a petri dish, some getting it just off the lid, or pouring it out on something else. Truth is, you don't need much anyway, as a little goes a loooong way. I've got samples of everything to test out colour, so I just use what's on the lid. Mind you, what's on the sample lid can last me a few applications, depending on how heavy I want my foundation to be (which it usually never is).

I'm sure others can give you better tips/more detailed instructions, as I've only recently gotten into using foundation, and I'm still working w/ samples! HTH, and I'll see if I can find that thread I mentioned later. =D

Latest posts