Studio Fix question

DaisySC

If you go to a counter and you ask them to check your foundation color will they trade your old one that you have and give you a new one or will you still have to buy it? Sorry if its a dumb question but I was just wondering. Thanks.

bellaetoile

if you have your receipt, the box, and the return sticker (if the store has one), abide by the store's return policy, and haven't used very much of it, then yes, they should exchange it.

you cannot, however, simply walk into a mac retailer and exchange your old foundation for a new one because it is the wrong color.

most mac locations have good return/exchange policies, providing that they made a mistake, and that the product is mostly unused. just don't abuse the policy, because in the end, it ends up hurting us all.

MACreation

You can exchange it if its been used slightly with a receipt or if you go there often, they will probably not even ask for one (cause i've done this b4), I think they use the used ones as demos

Sanne

I got mine exchanges without box or receipt, because they where shocked how wrong the color was
smiles.gif
but I guess I was lucky, they didn't have to do that!