Studio Mists, blushes, and new brushes are up!

mrstucker

Click HERE to see 'em! But OMG, that Studio Mist isn't cheap, is it? Also, I think they sound kinda messy...I mean, spray on hand, then apply? Sounds like one more step in the a.m., what with all that hand washing (especially if you use the foundation + the blush).

scrapbookromance

I agree that it sounds a tad messy. but, I always dab my SFF onto the back of my hand then swipe my brush through. even though you're not supposed to spray it right on your face, wouldn't that be easier? and then buff it out with a brush?

Shimmer

i think if you sprayed it on your face directly you run the risk of inhaling it or g etting it in your eyes. :/

Ksstavros

I will definitely be giving it a try .....even if only once.......gonna get me one blush too just to try it out!

lia_matos

Apparently, the foundations are going to be permanent (there's no triangle near them), but it can just be a glitch

foxyqt

im not interested in the foundations.. maybe the blushes..? but im def. getting the 188!!

maxcat

They're supposed to be permanent at MAC stores.

Please don't try to spray this onto your face - it's not an airbrush. You can't control the product. It could go into your eyes. The spray is to get the foundation into a fine distribution before you put it on with a brush.

Winthrop44

Does anyone know what the ingredients are for the foundations? I have to avoid propylene glycol, mineral oil, and a bunch of other things but would like to try them if they don't contain any ingredients I can't tolerate.

ebonyannette

^ Not sure but you can do a MAC Chat and ask one of the reps
smiles.gif

I called my MAC store and she said they wont have them until Thursday, Aargh!!!!!!

MAC_Whore

I will definitely give them a try. Blushes as well. Yeah, and the brushes. OK, so I will get it all. Twist my arm.
smiles.gif

MAC_Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebonyannette
^ Not sure but you can do a MAC Chat and ask one of the reps
smiles.gif

I called my MAC store and she said they wont have them until Thursday, Aargh!!!!!!

I don't know why they don't have a link to the ingredients on the MAC site. That would be so helpful, huh?

MAC almost always (97% of the time) launches a new product/colour story online on a Tuesday and at stores/counters on that Thursday.
smiles.gif

donkehpoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxyqt
im not interested in the foundations.. maybe the blushes..? but im def. getting the 188!!

Same here.
The 188 WILL be mine.
graucho.gif

Winthrop44

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Whore
I don't know why they don't have a link to the ingredients. That would be so helpful, huh?

Yes, it would. Laura Mercier's site has all the ingredients and I love it!

Ella_

Hmmm I may have to try these. But I wonder, with the limited colour selection, if I will find a decent match.. Hmmm

idreamincolor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winthrop44
Does anyone know what the ingredients are for the foundations? I have to avoid propylene glycol, mineral oil, and a bunch of other things but would like to try them if they don't contain any ingredients I can't tolerate.

Contains butylene glycol not propylene glycol and no mineral oil, hope that helps.

BlahWah

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrstucker
But OMG, that Studio Mist isn't cheap, is it?

Yeesh, that's what brought me down to earth! I thought I'd get it to use until the msf naturals come out in spring, but I don't think I can spring for this puppy, unless I get a seasonal position @ MAC (crossing fingers till late October!). I definitely want to try out those blushes tho! I'm hoping it gives a more matte finish than the blushcremes. Eep! Excited!
cheerleader.gif

ishtarchick

Quote:
Originally Posted by lia_matos
Apparently, the foundations are going to be permanent (there's no triangle near them), but it can just be a glitch

i was about to point this too
smiles.gif

bellaetoile

is it bad that i want a 188 even though i have 3 187s? it just looks so cute. the square foundation brush doesn't seem worth it to me, considering i own the 190 and rarely use it, because i prefer my smashbox foundation brush.

i'll be interested to read some real-person reviews of the mist things. they seem...potentially messy, and time consuming. still, the model's half-face looks pretty good...