Studio Sculpt or Pro Longwear for oily skin?

black_crx

Hello ladies

I was looking for a comparison between these two foundations - but I haven't found anything that could answer my question: What do you recommend for oily skin - especially oily on forehead, chin and arround the nose?
Actually I'm testing a sample of Pro Longwear and now I have a sample of Studio Sculpt too. I like them both and it's hard to make a decision.

Any ladies with oily skin here who had to make the same decision?

I'm thankfull for every tipp or suggestion.
And just for the record: I use a beautyblender to put on foundation and with this tool both foundations are very good blendable and a little goes long.. without compromising the good coverage. I like that little pinky tool!

bouquet.gif
hugs, Conny

ThePowderPuff

I would definitely say Pro Longwear. Studio Sculpt is not mattyfying enough and doesn't last very long on my skin.

foxxylatina07

I agree go with Pro Longwear because it lasts longer and it's more mattifying without having to worry about touch ups. Also if you get some shine just blot away and apply a little powder and your good again hth

black_crx

Thanks for sharing your experiences with me!!
Actually I'm testing samples of both make ups but I notice that I prefer pro longwear because it feels less greasy and it looks not as cakey as studio sculpt.

maybe studio sculpt has almost too much coverage? and not enough staying power.. so after a few hours there's still a lot of foundation in the drier parts of my face.. cakyness.. and in the oilier parts it's almost gone.. not so with pro longwear. In my opinion it lasts more uniform on my face.