studio sculpt rubs off on my clothes~!

mackittyx3

is there anyway i can prevent this? i'm not sure if it's the way i apply it, or the consistency of the foundation itself. any ideas?

TISH1124

yeah all my foundations do that except Revlon Colorstay and My MUFE HD does but not a lot...White collars and me are not so pretty by the end of the day

gildedangel

My foundation does that too, I even avoid wearing foundation when I go shopping so I don't get mfakeup on the clothes! Have you tried reapplying a translucent powder throughout the day? Maybe that would help?

LMD84

main reason for me loving revlon colour stay so much is because it doesn't leave a mess on my shirts and phone! with my old foundation the phone would be covered in it!! the guys at work were always moaning if i ever forgot to wipe it clean!

MacGoddess21

You have to set the foundation with powder... I personally use MAC's MSF natural in light. They have actual setting powder designed for this purpose though and it works wonders! Unfortunately Studio Sculpt is just one of those foundations where you sacrifice longevity for flawless dewy skin for a few hours. Adding one of those powders will surely help though.

For even more coverage you could try Studio Fix powder foundation. I've heard good things about that combo!

kariii

I use studio sculpt as well.. What I learned is to apply mineral Veil all over to set the foudation in and it workes tremendously
smiles.gif

TISH1124

I am gonna have to try these things even though I do use the transparent powder my MUFE and MAC still will rub off on my phone of white shirt if it touches it ....Colorstay is the only one that doesn't and i Ihave dry skin....