• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

Studio Stick Foundation Tutorial

lilchocolatema

I'm not big on doing makeup tutorials, but I can't resist doing guides! Here, I show you a few different ways to use Studio Stick foundation, so you get a natural, airbrushed look. I also use Make Up For Ever's new HD powder, which is
th_DANCE.gif
. Hope you enjoy!!!

YouTube - Studio Stick Foundation Tutorial

nunu

great tutorial! I prefer guides to tutorials as they are very informative.
thanks!

BRosa

Excellent excellent tutorial! I was looking for information about this foundation and this helps so much.
thmbup.gif

rachybloom

You're adorable! I love this tutorial, thank you! I have the Laura Mercier Stick Foundation and I could never get it to blend properly into my skin. Def. gonna try this tomorrow

foxykita143

You really have the most useful videos I have seen. Period. Your tips are applicable to everyday use, as opposed to just eye looks which, dont get me wrong, I LOVE, but I also like learning new techniques for face make up and everything I've seen in your videos I've used and have loved! Please keep the great videos coming, and thank you!
thmbup.gif

P.S. I just bought the HD powder and I was just about to throw away my studio stick since I haven't been feeling the love from it lately but now I think I'll try these together and see if me and ssf's relationship can be rekindled lol
drinkup.gif

YvetteJeannine

LOVE this video!!!

Your application tips are really practical and applicable to everyone!! Some video techniques are almost too complicated to use, or, the details/explaination sucks...Not so with you!!!!

Plus, you have a really wonderful personality. You're just SO easy and enjoyable to watch/listen to. I've seen some vids (and I'm sure we all have) that have a pretty girl doing the video and/or lovely makeup..but they're so freakin' boring your can't even stay tuned! I swear..some gals can really put ya to sleep! I love the fact that you're not only lovely, but your makeup tips are great, AND you're hightly watchable!!

Thanks SO much! I actually have SSF on my list to pick up next time I'm at MAC, so this was really great for me to see.

Now, I'm going to take a look at your other vids!

THANKS!!!

pinkstar

Haha you are too cute!

I use a variety of MAC foundations, but I was never interested in trying this one. You changed my mind though! Gonna pick it up!

yonkersbarbie

thnx! this helped me a lot...
I use the studio fix fluid and i still get oily,
its so annoying. But buffing it actually looks so much more natural.
THANKS =]

Purplegloss9

UGH! Scandalous Beauty you just FIYAH! I went out and bought my Studio Stick the same week...Im a NC50 in SFF and the same color in the stick is Fabulous on me! Love it! Love YOU!!! lol....

Awesome Guide!

glamdoll

One of my coworkers wears studio stick w/ mineralized over it and OMG she looks absolutly gorgeous and flawless! I want to try it out now!

Great tut!

ginger9

Damn girl you look gorgeous, I have to check out the SSF and the HD powder now!

Thanks! Oh and you are too cute, great personality
winks.gif