Studio Tech vs Full Coverage Foundation

ninaxmac

I am looking into trying a cream based foundation and can't decide between the two. I've heard that Full Coverage is just about the same as Studio Finish concealer and I like how this covers my scaring, so I am leaning more towards the Full Coverage and also you get more product with Full Coverage. Anyone have experience with this foundation?

StyleDemonXoXo

If you have Studio Finish concealer now try wearing it on a larger part of ur face just to see if you like the feel and look of it. It will be very sim. to wearing Full Coverage. I know most will say these foundations are for stage/photoshoot's because they are heavy and can look cakey in real life. Lot's of glamour models swear by Studio Tech for photoshoots I know and it does look flawless in photograph's. You may be better off just covering any spots with Studio Finish concealer and wearing a lighter foundation to even out the rest of ur face for ur daily look.

LC

full coverage is studio finish just in a larger pot. it looks very unnatural on. can u just use studio finish on your scars and the studio tech all over? studio tech is made to mimic the appearance of skin