Stumped for eyeliner & mascara colors....

Isis

Any suggestions for something that will add that certain 'something' to go with shadows in the orange family?
Black & Brown are just so dull.

caffn8me

Try blue - it's the colour opposite orange on the colour wheel and will make the orange stand out more.

Isis

*feels stupid for not thinking of that*
Of course! LOL I should have known that one....

MACreation

Purple would look pretty too
smiles.gif

Isis

I'll try those, thanks!
What about using a colored mascara too? I've never tried that.

Hawkeye

You could use a blue (like navy) mascara, or a purple one like eggplant. I think they still sell some green mascaras somewhere but i couldnt tell you where.
ssad.gif

But I agree with the blue eyeliner-I think it'd be kinda cool to wear a bright blue but a navy blue would be pretty as well. Also White

caffn8me

M·A·C's Pro Lash Colour is available in a blue colour and a blue-green or you could order some of the Mixing Medium/Lash and make any colour you like with a pigment.

KJam

Look at MAC's powerpoint liners. Buried treasure is a soft black with gold shimmer and forever green is a deep emerald with golden shimmer. They have gorgeous other colors too, and the staying power is unbelieveable.

Isis

Quote:
Originally Posted by caffn8me
you could order some of the Mixing Medium/Lash and make any colour you like with a pigment.

That's an awesome idea! Basic Red might give me exactlly the look i'm going for.

user3

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACreation
Purple would look pretty too
smiles.gif

2nd Purple or even plum and eggplant colors.