Stupid Eye Makeup Remover Question

Kisbee

I'm a bit confused about eye makeup remover..the oil based vs. more chemical-y ones.

I'm trying to go all hippy and not use as many chemical things on my face, and I've never been an eye makeup remover sort of girl, I just sort of relied on my normal makeup remover/cleanser to get things off (which, looking at my panda eyes isn't working).

So I bought Logona eyemakeup remover,
LNMakeupRemover.jpg
http://www.avea.co.uk/aveashop/cosme...emuremover.htm
and I haven't used it yet (just got it this morning).

But I was looking at Clinique High Impact Mascara, and it says to use 'eye makeup solvent'.

So what's the difference between oil-based eye makeup remover and eye makeup solvent?

flowerhead

Yeah, oil-based ones removes makeup more effortlessly and they are gentle on the skin. Mac's cleanse-off oil is great and removes my mascara in a couple of gentle wipes with a cotton pad.
But if you wanted to use solvent, Lancome's Bi-facil is the best...pricey but it works really well....all the models use it, heh. Hope that helps...

Kisbee

I've been using the oil one a bit, and at first I wasn't too impressed, but I think the problem was that it was soaking into my cloth thing too much, so I put some on my fingers and rubbed it on, and it worked much better.

Thanks for the help..

Latest posts