Style Black: Lips...wish these colors were daytime friendly

gabi03

IMG_5606.jpg

Lips: Night violet lipstick, Currant lipliner, Blackfire glimmerglass

IMG_5619.jpg

Lips: Midnight Media lipstick, Black russian eyeliner and Smoulder eyeliner, MUFE clear lipgloss

malaviKat

I agree.. I think the first look is daytime friendly.

I also think you could wear Midnight Media during the day if you pair it with the right lip liner and you tone down the opacity.

MaskedBeauty

ahhh I want the blackfire glimmerglass soooo bad!! And I agree that you could rock the first look in the day time! go for it!
winks.gif

Gonzajuju

You could wear the first one in daytime, especially with a simple eye. I'm really digging the midnight media on you!

Nepenthe

I'm all over dark lips right now, and anything that is dark and isn't true black.. I'd do in a second during the day.
greengrin.gif

Both look great.

cupcake_x

The first look is really great on you. You could definitely rock it during the day!

Maybe if you mixed the second lipstick with another color you could wear it during the day?

fintia

I got Night Violet at the CCO!!! yay!! cheaper! and I love it.. I wanna post a fotd ;-)

gabi03

Thanks everyone for comments, I wanna try Night Violet out at my job...at a bank lol

xphoenix06

I agree, the first one is daytime friendly. The first one is great for fall too. You can definitely pull off both, wish I could wear darker shades of lip color
ssad.gif