Style ME Black baby!

Aphrael

You look awesome, it's a great look!
smiles.gif

Yagmur

Gorgeous Look. And I agree: You look like you're in the middle 20's.

I can't wait to get Young Punk
th_DANCE.gif

jmgjwd

Not only is your makeup beautiful, but I absolutely LOVE your hair like that. I also have curly hair like that....would you be kind enough to tell me how you do that? Thank you, thank you

Jemma28

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmgjwd
Not only is your makeup beautiful, but I absolutely LOVE your hair like that. I also have curly hair like that....would you be kind enough to tell me how you do that? Thank you, thank you

My hair is long and naturally curly. It goes to about the top of my lower back. I don't have many options for styles as you know b/c you have curls too. Usually I stick it in a low pony or do this style. This is my "I don't want to mess with my hair today" look. I use a large lobster (?) clip. I call it a chippy clip. Mine is made for thick hair and has rubber on the inside so it won't slip. I put my hair in a low pony and twist it into a french twist. I have to twist a couple of times b/c my hair is so long. Then clip it in the middle letting the loose ends cascade to either side. Spray the loose ends into position. Slap on any old scarf and run out the door. HTH.

Ursula

I love it when us 'older' girls pull off hotness like this. You look fabulous darling! I'm with ya, not quite 40 but I'm closing in at 37

Gonzajuju

No way you're turning 40, did you mean 30? What do you use on your skin??? Awesome look! Can you do a tuturial on this one? Please?

cheryl

I wanna look as amazing as you when I'm 40! I don't believe you are that old. You look in your 20's!!!!!!

Very pretty look
smiles.gif

jmgjwd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jemma28
My hair is long and naturally curly. It goes to about the top of my lower back. I don't have many options for styles as you know b/c you have curls too. Usually I stick it in a low pony or do this style. This is my "I don't want to mess with my hair today" look. I use a large lobster (?) clip. I call it a chippy clip. Mine is made for thick hair and has rubber on the inside so it won't slip. I put my hair in a low pony and twist it into a french twist. I have to twist a couple of times b/c my hair is so long. Then clip it in the middle letting the loose ends cascade to either side. Spray the loose ends into position. Slap on any old scarf and run out the door. HTH.

Yes, it does...and again, I love it!! can't wait to get a scarf to try this....I would love to see you w/ your hair down...never see too many curlies with very long hair ..thank you!

Jemma28

Ive used the same skincare routine since I was 15. Dove soap, washcloth, and warm water. Followed by Clinique Oil Free Moisture and SOMETIMES at night I will throw on some Total Turnaround Cream. Pretty simple. I drink lots of water and NO SODAS. I think that helps a lot.

nettiepoo

TUrning 40???? WHAT THE??? No way, u look in your 20's. I hope i look that well when I turn 40!!!! 4-Sure...Ur Rocken it chick!!!!
thmbup.gif

hotpink1326

I dont have to say it cause everyone else did but i will anyway... You are ONE HOT 39 year old! Id never in a million years guess you to be almost 40 but damn girl... You look GOOD! Betcha get carded all the time huh?!