style me like a warrior

sugaMAMA

mac_haul.gif
<-- ya i look just like that hahahaa..

WELL this weekend/week was a big ol haul FOR ME personally.. because I just don't have the funds to be spending like crazy on make-up. But once in a GOOD while I do =)

Heres what I got over the weekend (Saturday):
haul1.jpg

From Left to Right (top to bottom)

Teal Pigment
Style Warrior Eversun Blush
Studio Fix NC43 (because I'm going to get darker soon lol)
Star Violet e/s in a pan !
Gleam e/s in a pan !

I was itching for more on Sunday so I got:

Freshwater e/s
Brush Cleaner
ANDDDDD the Penny Shadestick ! (I was SO happy to get it because I saw it on the Queen of Blending tutorial & its perfect for me as well !)

THENNN I had an early appointment today and happened to be close to a mall which is releasing Style Warrior today !
I got:
Sunsational Glaze Lipstick (PERFECT COLOR FOR ME I AM IN LOOOVE)
Sun Rush Lustre Drops (I really like this)

I tried to buy Soft Force, Bright Future & Vibrant Grape.. BUT THE MA COULDN'T FIND THEM ?? AHH I was gonna go crazy but they were kind enough to take my name & number down and they've called me to let me know they have them on hold for me! I'm SO happy I'm picking them up tonight after work =)

Thats all I'm gonna get for awhile.. well until Naked Honey =)

GlamQueen21

Nice stuff!!! I need to get Penny shadestick so that I can use it as an everyday look. Gleam and Star Violet e/s look gorgeous! I might have to purchase them soon.

sugaMAMA

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlamQueen21
Nice stuff!!! I need to get Penny shadestick so that I can use it as an everyday look. Gleam and Star Violet e/s look gorgeous! I might have to purchase them soon.

penny is REALLYYYYY good. its so smooth and just goes on like butter haha. you haveeee to get gleam & star violet. they are really gorgeous colors !!