Style My Hair :)

MadameXK

My hair is in that dreadful period of "Well, the layers were cute, but now that they are growing out..."
It's time for a change.
That, and that I'm addicted to changing my hair.
Here's a pic of it now:
KC0122.jpg

Please offer any hairstyles/suggestions for colors (the funkier the better, as long as they are flattering and since I'm still 18 and living under my mom's roof, not too outrageous)!

I am slowly trying to grow it out. Also, my initial desire is to go red, but I don't know how that would look :x

Thanks
love.gif

xsnowwhite

This probably won't help but I think your hair looks SO cute right now! Maybe add some dark brown to it?

MadameXK

Quote:
Originally Posted by xsnowwhite
This probably won't help but I think your hair looks SO cute right now! Maybe add some dark brown to it?

Aw thanks
smiles.gif

I actually added some dark brown to it a year ago and the result basically made me look dead
ssad.gif
My skin tone just can't pull it off... it makes me very sad

ttplusd

i know your looking for a change but your hair looks so cute on you. you look like you have a smaller face, so in my opinion short hair would look best on you. i agree with you, your skin def looks good with blonde rather then brown. this probably doesn't help you at all... but i really think your hair looks good on you. the reddish brown lowlights look nice against your skin. and i love the chunkiness to them esp with your hair being short. i like the layers with sharp ends... if that makes any sense at all. it looks like when you got it cut before, thats what it was like. maybe you could try different hair styles before you decide to cut it. maybe flipping the ends a bit. or pulling the top up/back.

MadameXK

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttplusd
i know your looking for a change but your hair looks so cute on you. you look like you have a smaller face, so in my opinion short hair would look best on you. i agree with you, your skin def looks good with blonde rather then brown. this probably doesn't help you at all... but i really think your hair looks good on you. the reddish brown lowlights look nice against your skin. and i love the chunkiness to them esp with your hair being short. i like the layers with sharp ends... if that makes any sense at all. it looks like when you got it cut before, thats what it was like. maybe you could try different hair styles before you decide to cut it. maybe flipping the ends a bit. or pulling the top up/back.

I definitely agree... I think this look is good on me, but I'm such a sucker for change =/
I might keep the hairstyle but get a "grungier" shade, like:
08-rudyw020.jpg

erin_wasson_jewelry_001.jpg

rachybloom

I like it right now! Maybe just make it a little less platinum and more honey-toned? In 27 Dresses, the younger, skanky sister had pretty cute hair. She had these beachy waves and her hair was about your length and color.

Photos of Tess Nichols

there's a pic on the far right. Maybe add some more darker honey colors all around and style it more beachy too? I like it as it is pretty much though :]

p.s. I love Clémence Poésy :] she's so beautiful

MadameXK

Quote:
Originally Posted by rachybloom
I like it right now! Maybe just make it a little less platinum and more honey-toned? In 27 Dresses, the younger, skanky sister had pretty cute hair. She had these beachy waves and her hair was about your length and color.

Photos of Tess Nichols

there's a pic on the far right. Maybe add some more darker honey colors all around and style it more beachy too? I like it as it is pretty much though :]

p.s. I love Clémence Poésy :] she's so beautiful

I love her too! She's just... so effortlessly gorgeous, almost otherwordly!

I will definitely think about getting it beachier/more honey colored. Thanks so much for your input
smiles.gif

user79

I would just get a trim maybe and have the growing out layers more defined. I dunno, I think you look awesome with short hair!

sadecki

You are totally cute with great features, I would keep the hair short (definitely above shoulders). I think an A-Line hair cut with side swept bangs would look super cute!

I would not advise going all red (many reasons, hard to maintain, your skintone) If you do want to experiment, I think strawberry blonde in your bangs and around your face would look pop your eyes.