Styling ideas?

sugacole9

Hello ladies! I have naturally thick curly/wavy hair that needs to be blow dried and straightened for it to look presentable. When I scrunch my hair, it looks big and just not appealing. I need some ideas on how else to style this craziness!! Both casual and to out with. I dont know how to put loose curls in my hair either, which is something id like to do but they never seem to stay put! Any suggestions?

Thanks
cheerleader.gif

xsnowwhite

i have the same kind of hair
the best curls ive ever come up with are when i first straigthen my hair, then i put hairspray + curling spray on dry straight hair. Thennn i take my 1 1/2 inch curling iron and wrap my hair around it, not clip it. I do that all around and shake it up and its the perfect loose curls!

Sorry but i havent quite figured out how to style my hair curly yet either.

xsnowwhite

ugh i know i hate mine!

um first i use super skinny serum on my damp hair& herbal essences body envy mousse, then after i flatiron (when waving it) i use john frieda dream curls spray(it says to use on damp hair but it works wayyy better when my hair is dry) andd garnier hairspray. Like alot of it. Thennn when its all curly i flip my head over and spray again with hairspray. Thats the only way i can get it to make it stay.