submitting a resume to a non-existant counter?

..kels*

so i just got news that my city is FINALLY getting a counter at The Bay. they are advertising that they are hiring, but i'm completely clueless on where to submit my resume? somewhere in the current cosmetics dept? customer service?
th_dunno.gif
i don't want it ending up in the wrong person's hands & getting lost or thrown out.. any help?? TIA!

sofabean

how about HR? Human Resources? They should be the ones dealing with everyone who's getting hired.

..kels*

thank you! i suppose that's an option, but i'd rather take it directly to the store if i could. i just have no idea who to give it to..
ssad.gif

noahlowryfan

since they are advertising about hiring, they should have put where you can send in your resume or application on that advertisement. its just not good advertising if they didn't put it there. how would people know where to send in their applications.

there's a new store opening up in a local mall and they are hiring. but they didn't just say they are hiring. they have put on the advertisement the website address where we can apply for positions.

since its a counter at a department store inside The Bay, i think you should give it to that store's HR department.

..kels*

thank you. they did have signs up & i found out where to drop it off. & i have an interview tomorrow afternoon!!!!!
yahoo.gif