Subscription REMOVE ADS

Amarie

I understant that month after month, a amount will be take on my credit card by paypal.

BUT

Can stop this subscription when the month is finished anytime ???

Remove ads

Month to month membership with 2 additional privileges - No ads and a larger PM inbox. Our most basic subscription.

Validity periods marked * indicate that purchasing this subscription is recurring, this means after the period is complete it will automatically be renewed.

Janice

Sorry your post got buried amarie and I didn't see it until now.

Yes, you can cancel the subscription anytime through your paypal account. Thank you for supporting the site!

rbella

I would become a premium member if for no other reason than to get rid of the ads. It really does clean things up. It just seems like a justified expenditure to donate at least $15 to keep it maintained, especially if you utilize the site frequently for helpful information. It would take a great financial burden off of Janice as well as allow her to continue keeping the site running at its optimum.

In addition, as much as the Oasis has been under fire, it really is actually a fun place to go. You become better acquainted with admin, the mods and get to have another section to talk about makeup, health, chatter, etc. that isn't quite as hectic as other sections. I personally like it because it also inspires me to write posts and contribute to the Specktra blog.

If you have an extra $15, I'd try it out. You don't have to continue if you don't like it. JMO.