Substitute for Coco pigment?

cindyrella

I got to try Coco pigment at my sister's, and I LOVE it. At the moment I'm looking for a natural look, but I also love shimmer/ frost.
This was perfect, but sadly it's been discontinued, so which e/s or pigments looks a bit like Coco?
I got my eyes on Botanical or Satin Taupe, but I haven't seen them yet in real life. Any suggestions?

cloverette

i'd recommend satin taupe! i wouldn't call it a substitute, but it's VERY similiar & SO pretty
smiles.gif

Dreamergirl3

is satin taupe less shimmery/frosty than Coco? I loves my coco but some times find it a bit too reflective for me, so would satin taupe be a little less shiny?

cindyrella

Thanks for the advise!
I just got myself a Satin Taupe and it's beautiful. It's not as shimmery as Coco and a bit darker, but it's very pretty! Highly recommended!

talk2mesun

if you haven't found a match yet, try the new she shines pigment called sunnydaze!!! you'll have found what you were looking for!!!

ette

Quote:
Originally Posted by talk2mesun
if you haven't found a match yet, try the new she shines pigment called sunnydaze!!! you'll have found what you were looking for!!!

Yes definently that or Botanical.

Salynn

As Talk2mesun said, Sunnydaze pigment from She shines collection is very similare to Coco. ....Totally agree!

Another one is Shu Uemura ME850 e/s.

more_please

Shimma paint under Satin taupe is almost an exact match to Coco. I recommend this combo, it stays on so well!!!

Latest posts