Substitute for YSL Touche' Eclat (Radiant Touch)

ballerino

Hi there,

I've run out of my indespensible and absolute favourite concealer and im not feeling like forking out the $70 (australian) to buy another...

Does anyone know of a similar kind of product?

I've tried loreal's touche magique, and its OK but a bit too thick and pale for me, seeing as im a guy and the sheer invisible coverage that YSL gave just seemed so undetectable compared to loreal's...

I also considered other designer brand radiant concealers such as dior (a LITTLE cheaper, lol) but im not sure about it yet..

Does anyone have any recs?

Thanks heaps in advance!

Damian

meller

MAC used to have Studio LIgts but it's disc now
ssad.gif

ballerino

Quote:
Originally Posted by meller
MAC used to have Studio LIgts but it's disc now
ssad.gif

damn! thats sad..
ssad.gif

ballerino

Quote:
Originally Posted by kare31
I'm not sure if it's cheaper or not, but you might want to check out Laura Mercier's Secret Brightener. The Touche Eclat irritated my skin, so this has been a good substitute for me.

http://www.lauramercier.com/products...et_brightener/

Thanks heaps, that sounds very similar which is good, but unfortunatley the price is also similar, and on the website laura mercier reccommends always setting it with her loose powder!
ssad.gif
Which means another product i'd have to buy..
ssad.gif
But nonetheless good to know, thanks kare31
smiles.gif

Has anyone tried the dior version? Or the Estee?

maxcat

Neutrogena makes a dirt cheap one that works pretty well - I use Studio Lights but have tried the Neutrogena one and liked it quite a bit.

aeni

i've found some cheaper ones going for $30 USD on ebay if that helps...

i love that product the best out of any product and pretty loyal to it. all i can say is "buy in bulk. you never know when they'll discontinue it. grr."