Sugar Glamazon Glitter Palette

xoxprincessx0x

glamtx8.jpg

has anyone else tried this? I spent $19 on it becuase its soooo pretty but works so poopy!!! i can barely get the glitter to stay looking together on my eye but it creases like nobody business!! i tried to even just highlight my shadow with some glitter but it practically wiped off all my other shadow and just made a bunchy glittery mess. I'm gonna try it maybe in my outer corners or for fun on the apples of my cheek. Anyone else own this and what are your thought and uses for it?? It's so pretty I hate to let it go to waste.​

Brittni

I think any glitter pallets like this which aren't loose glitter work for shiz in my opinion. it reminds me of the ones you'd get at Claires or something. With that kind of consistency it probably will always crease! Maybe return or exchange it???

LOCa

Yeah Sounds Like The NYX Glitter Palletes Too. Pretty Colors, But They Don't Stay They Run All Around Your Eyes.

LOCa

I Used The Colors To Put In My Waterline And Below It A Little Thats The Only Way They Kind-of Stay ( NYX ) .

KikiB

I ALMOST got this because I loved the colours and I loved the glitter...but figure it's more fallout than Midnight Cowboy Rides Again (not even UDPP stops the nuclear fallout).