Sugarpill Addiction...

Candee Sparks

I am officially, unbelievably, unfathomably, extraordinarily, head-over-heels OBSESSED with Sugarpill! I don't know what makes me so crazed, be it the name, products, colors, images, etc. but I have never felt so in love/enthralled with a brand before, ever. I know I totally sound like a bad sales person right now but don't worry, I'm not. (I WISH!!
tong.gif
) Just an avid fan. My last post I made a few days ago was using the Burning Heart quad as well but I think these two are a bit better and more interesting.

Anywho..enough of me ranting. Sorry about how gross my skin looks. My face is literally never free from makeup. As soon as I hop out of the shower or wash my face, I move onto the next round. Its not really a concern of mine though, I am a guy after all.
tong.gif

m804zl.jpg

Used:
Hard Candy Backstage e/s in Gold (used wet as a base)
Sugarpill Buttercupcake e/s
Sugarpill Poison Plum e/s

2jfx8w.jpg

Used:
Sugarpill Love+ e/s
Sugarpill Flamepoint e/s
MAC Aqualine

Totally not my best but I thought some people would like to see the color. Hopefully when I'm feeling better I can do something better that's more polished.

Thanks for looking! Time to actually go take off the second look since that one is still on my face. *groans* Toodles!
th_DANCE.gif

greengoesmoo

I love the pink and blue combi!!
I have a very similar blue which I am totally in love with and the pink into white is delicious!!

banana1234

i'm going to get both quads i think when there is that lull in mac collections before summer, you have convinced me!

Candee Sparks

Thanks so much everyone! I'm already having one of the best days ever and this added to it big time.
greengrin.gif
Hopefully I can get my hands on more Sugarpill sometime soon...within the next century.
th_LMAO.gif

chelseadawn

You look SO fierce! I am still in the process of beggggging my mom to let me use her credit card to get me some Sugarpill haha.

Tsunami Rose

Hun, why do you make your lips like that? I've seen pictures where you don't and they look so full! You make them seem so much thinner.
ssad.gif

Candee Sparks

Thanks everyone, really appreciate all the compliments!
greengrin.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsunami Rose
Hun, why do you make your lips like that? I've seen pictures where you don't and they look so full! You make them seem so much thinner.
ssad.gif

I never care about lips to be honest. When I do something heavy on my eyes, I never use a color that will take away from the intensity of my eyes so 9 times out of 10 I'll go nude since I don't do looks on myself for beauty purposes, its all experimentation.
yes.gif

Tsunami Rose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Candee Sparks
Thanks everyone, really appreciate all the compliments!
greengrin.gif

I never care about lips to be honest. When I do something heavy on my eyes, I never use a color that will take away from the intensity of my eyes so 9 times out of 10 I'll go nude since I don't do looks on myself for beauty purposes, its all experimentation.
yes.gif

No, not the color. Just the way you smile in your pictures. I've seen a pic where you don't smile like that. It looks forced in the picture. It looks kind of "duck-ish" and I know you have beautiful lips!

Candee Sparks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsunami Rose
No, not the color. Just the way you smile in your pictures. I've seen a pic where you don't smile like that. It looks forced in the picture. It looks kind of "duck-ish" and I know you have beautiful lips!

But that's how my lips normally fall into place?

Tsunami Rose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Candee Sparks
But that's how my lips normally fall into place?

OMG. I just realized that it was the picture of your friend I was remembering.
http://i40.tinypic.com/2hxq2gw.jpg that one. I'm sorry. I must have gotten you two confused, sorry. I just thought your lips looked stiffer than in that one but it wasn't even you in that picture. I wanna see you smile wide!
thmbup.gif