Sugarpill Cosmetics (Shrinkles makeup line!)

rinacee

Thought I'd share my look today! My eyes are all Sugarpill. I have Frostine on the lid, Hotsy Totsy in the outer corner, Poison Plum blended into/on top of Hotsy Totsy, 2AM in the crease and lower lashline, and Ice Angel in the inner corner.
sugar1.jpg sugar2.jpg
Also I am desperate for Trinket. So sad I missed out. I bid on a couple on ebay but it is getting to be quite pricey and I think I need to bow out.

rinacee

Heads up ladies--if anyone missed Trinket and wants it, Shrinkle is selling some on Depop for $16. These are some with cosmetic "defects", like small scratches in the packaging, off-center logos, etc. I was so happy to finally find it for a reasonable price! Ebay is insane right now.

NaomiH

Thought I'd share my look today! My eyes are all Sugarpill. I have Frostine on the lid, Hotsy Totsy in the outer corner, Poison Plum blended into/on top of Hotsy Totsy, 2AM in the crease and lower lashline, and Ice Angel in the inner corner.
View attachment 54632 View attachment 54633
Also I am desperate for Trinket. So sad I missed out. I bid on a couple on ebay but it is getting to be quite pricey and I think I need to bow out.

Lovely!

NaomiH

Heads up ladies--if anyone missed Trinket and wants it, Shrinkle is selling some on Depop for $16. These are some with cosmetic "defects", like small scratches in the packaging, off-center logos, etc. I was so happy to finally find it for a reasonable price! Ebay is insane right now.

Thank you!

sullenxriot182

I am SO EXCITED for that color!! I love Trinket, but I don't wear it nearly enough. This one seems right up my alley. Hoping I can snag one before they sell out!!

rinacee

I am DYING over that color. Purple with aqua sparkles?! It's like Kim Chi made it for me! I love Kim Chi and Sugarpill's liquid lip formula so I will be picking it up if I can snag one on release day!

BrittLuvsMakeup

I was just wondering when the pumpkin spice liquid lipstick and eye shadow were going to be released last night. I'm glad that we have a date and time now because I'll definitely be getting both.

Latest posts