Sugarpill's Burning Heart!

Candee Sparks

Getting down to brass tax, Sugarpill shadows are probably the absolute best I have ever tried. Granted, I more than likely haven't tried all the brands that most of you have but if I had to choose between Sugarpill, MAC and all the other brands I use, I'd never use anything but Sugarpill again. These shadows GLIDE right on, blend perfectly and the pigmentation is all its cracked up to be and more. This was actually a gift from a friend since I have no method of ordering products online so it was just so amazing to finally be able to try these. Sadly since this was my first time even applying the shadows so the look itself is pretty boring for me in terms of product placement but I will be going all-out with these shadows sooner or later.

52xmhh.jpg

Eyes:
Flamepoint e/s
Buttercupcake e/s
Love+ e/s
Poison Plum e/s

Lips:
MAC Myth Lipstick

Here's the video if anyone is interested:

YouTube - Burning Heart feat. Sugarpill Cosmetics

Thanks for looking!
greengrin.gif

MzzRach

This is stunning! Seeing these recent looks with Sugarpill shadows is really creating a lemming for me.....

Soeth23

okjhdkasp! I love this.
smiles.gif
I have that quad and I love the placement you did so I'll be stealing this look!

banana1234

argh! looks like i'm gunna have to cave and get this quad now... what's the pigmentation like on the yellow one in the same quad?

Candee Sparks

Thank you so much everyone, I really appreciate all the compliments! Gives me to drive to just keep on rollin'! Honestly, I'd have to call you crazy if you decided not to get one of these palettes, that's how confident I am in how brilliant they are!
greengrin.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaia61
beautiful!! what's on your cheeks doll?

Thank you!! I use mac's MSF in Soft and Gentle and put Hard Candy's Living Doll blush over it. Absolutely no clue why it comes out looking better if done in that order but it works.
th_LMAO.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Didididums
I love!! the look, but what eyeliner do you use?
smiles.gif
x

Thanks hun! I use HiP Color Truth in black. Never going to use anything else because the best I've used and is pretty cheap.
winks.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by banana1234
argh! looks like i'm gunna have to cave and get this quad now... what's the pigmentation like on the yellow one in the same quad?

DOOOO IIIIIIIT!
greengrin.gif
Buttercupcake is extremely intense and its probably the second easiest color to use off the palette. I don't want to say its a "true yellow" because I think yellow is one of those colors that should just be described in terms of shade but this runs just a tiny bit darker than the actual swatch on the Sugarpill website, granted if you throw lighting into the mix. But also, what base you use can greatly change the actual shade so its a bit more temperamental than other yellows I own. I use ELF eye primer stick and unfortunately it comes out much darker than expected but if you use a white base like NYX milk pencil or a yellow base, it pops big time. But there are literally no cons about it. I used Buttercupcake for the look above using just a small amount over the orange near my brow and its brightened Flamepoint up even more!