Suggest a light pink MAC lipstick for me

IHughes

Hi everyone!! I'll be at a MAC stand at an airport in less than two weeks time and I'm thinking of getting a new lippie (damn obsession lol). I recently purchased MAC Dreaminess which is a Mineralized lippie and I love it!! I wanted a light pink or something that will look super on me (don't we all haha!) I'm blonde and green eyed and light skin (face and body C1) and my lips are quite pigmented so there are many colours that don't really show up on me. For instance I bought Angel without trying on and it's barely visible on me. The light pinks I have are: Hue Angel Dreaminess Chatterbox Flamingo Modesty

glammy girl

I agree with Snob, it'll suit you well I think and for a little brighter pink, you can't go wrong with Pink Nouveau. Also, one of my all time favorites is Faux :eyelove:

IHughes

Thanks!!
I'll have to see those you've mentioned and actually try some on, because they look completely different swatched on my hand and on my lips as my lips are quite pigmented.
I haven't seen Pink Plaid so I'll have to have a look, there aren't even as many photos on lips online, lol

I'm finding it hard to choose, I don't know why! And I really feel like a light pink, specially since I liked the way Dreaminess looks, although as it's a mineralized formula it isn't as opaque on my lips.

IHughes

I've been having a look at them and Snob is the idea I had in my head so I'll try that one but I really liked Pink Nouveau. I wasn't able to see many lip swatches of Pink Plaid but the ones I saw looked very nice so I hope I can get to try it. It's very different as it's matte finish!

xoxomia

Definitely try Creme Cup, it is my favorite pink. I had the same problem with Angel not showing up on my lips or being long lasting but Creme Cup is amazing!

IHughes

Definitely try Creme Cup, it is my favorite pink. I had the same problem with Angel not showing up on my lips or being long lasting but Creme Cup is amazing!
I thought Creme Cup would be too similar to Angel to justify getting it! I'll have to take a look at it next time!

xoxomia

Hmm I just swatched Angel next to Creme Cup and they are quite similar.
189301ea_image.jpeg
(L to R) Angel, Creme Cup, Snob, Please Me

IHughes

Hmmm they're indeed quite similar!! I think I'd rather get something more different! Although it may look different on the lips because the finish is different

beccababesx

Have you tried creme cup? On me it's a more pigmented Angel, slightly less blue toned and slightly lighter. Also not a frost finish.

IHughes

I was thinking about getting Creme Cup but I'm not sure about the Creemsheen finish. It's so creamy that I get a whiteish line on the lips where the mouth closes. It's worse with creamy formulas. But when I finish Angel I may get Creme Cup instead to try

Rebellefleur

creme cup is kinda sheer.. imo my lips are moderately pigmented and always had to layer a gloss over it or build multiple layers for it to show up on me..I definitely recommend you check out please me! its so under-rated.. its a matte finish so its longwearing and the color actually shows up - very similar to angel but a few shades darker =)

IHughes

I'll have to check it out! I like matte finish as it doesn't slip around much. You can always add gloss if you want a glossy finish!

User38

Please me is matte... and a mid tone pink. I use this as a base and then use a pink balm from Chanel on top.
hatsoff.gif

VelvetLips

I'd also suggest Pink Plaid and Please Me. To me they're quite similar..and I think mattes will stand out much more on your pigmented lips. Snob also sounds like a great suggestion for you!

Latest posts